WithSinging.org licenses the materials on this website to you under a Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution, Non-Commercial License.
The original music by Hannah Jordan is Copyright (C) WithSinging.org.
The other music came from public domain sources and has been typeset, rendered, and recorded by WithSinging.org. Thus we also hold a copyright on our typesettings and audio renderings (but not on the public domain sources from which we developed them).
- print copies of the music for personal use, or use in a worship setting
- insert images of the sheet music, or the lyrics alone, into a church bulletin or similar printed material
- make slides to display the sheet music, or lyrics alone, in a worship setting
- download and archive the sheet music and audio files
- distribute the sheet music, lyrics, and audio files to others at no charge
- perform the music, record your performance, and/or distribute an audio recording of the performance (e.g. DVD, youtube), as long it’s free of charge.
- Attribute WithSinging.org as the copyright owner and retain our copyright notice.
You MAY NOT:
- Appropriate the original music of Hannah Jordan and claim it as your own; this music is not in the public domain
- Appropriate our sheet music or audio renderings and claim them as your own
- Use the music commercially (i.e. sell it in printed, electronic, or audio form).
You may contact the editor to inquire about permission for commercial or other non-permitted uses; we are happy to consider reasonable requests.
We have done due diligence to ascertain the status of every work here, but if we have erred — if you believe you own the copyright to something on this site — please contact the editor and we will address your concern promptly.