We are entering the annual period where the High Holy Days are concentrated into a short span.
For this year’s Passover service, our fellowship will use:
- Christ is Sacrificed for Us
- Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
- Jesus, Thou Joy of Loving Hearts
- Manna, Manna
For the first day of Unleavened Bread, we’ll sing
For the Wave Sheaf offering, we plan to use
- Hail the Day That Sees Him Rise
- Hosanna, Loud Hosanna
- I Will Sing of My Redeemer
- The Day of Resurrection
And for the last day of Unleavened Bread,
Here is a calendar of the High Holy Days for 2016.